Seventy-Seven Saturday (#1) Gap Year in Ghost Town




Every Saturday we will bring you a short snippet from page 77 of a book. It might be a book one of us is reading or perhaps just the book closest to us.

The Rules:


  1. Pick up a Book (your current read, or the closest book to you, or your next read, etc)
  2. Turn to page 77(or 77% if you are on an e-reader)
  3. Find a Snippet, Sentence or Paragraph you like.
  4. Share it on your blog or Twitter or Instagram and link back to us (AusYABloggers) and use #77Saturday

Sarah's Choice

33296222. sy475 Title: Gap Year in Ghost Town (Ghost Town #1)
Author: Michael Pryor
Released: August 2017
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Add it to Goodreads 
He was big, as I'd said, and my hands were wrist-deep in his chest, something that was bound to annoy anyone, alive or dead.





Sarah's Thoughts
I've been hanging out to read 'Gap year in Ghost Town' and only recently got my hands on a copy. I turned to page 77 and had just on intended on using the first line, but was like ummmm this is going to seem super dark out of context. Then as I read the whole of page 77, I realised it didn't matter what sentence's I used it was going to be dark-ish.

Follow Sarah at Blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads



Seventy-Seven Saturday was inspired by The Friday 56 by Freda's Voice

If you decided to share your Seventy-Seven Saturday on your blog please link back  to us and tag us on Twitter of Instagram @AsuYABloggers and use the tag #77Saturday

1 comment

  1. So I'm reading an ARC from Net Galley (Friend Or Fiction by Abby Cooper), and I've skipped ahead to page 77. Let's see what it has to say:

    (ooh, it's the end of a chapter, so it's short)
    -- Zoe was right. We totally would have had the best time ever. We already were.


    I'm really intrigued to know what's going on because I know Jade (the MC) doesn't generally have a good time with people, so this'll be really awesome to know!

    💜

    ReplyDelete

© AusYABloggers. Design by Fearne.