Top 5 Tuesday – Star's Auto-Buy Authors



This week Star brings us her Top 5 Auto-Buy Authors

I feel like each of us have an author that we automatically reach for – whether that’s at the bookstore, or pre-order, or library, however it is, most of us are likely to have an author we’ll buy everything from.

Here are my top 5!


She is, without a doubt, my favourite Aussie author. I don’t think there is a book of hers I haven’t just straight-up loved. This year, she released her first book for younger readers, and it’s so cute and so precious. Her first 4 published books are all YA, so definitely go check them out!



I have loved every single book of Ashley’s that I have read (the only one I haven’t read is Suffer Love, but I own a copy, so that is half the battle!). She has three YA books and two middle-grade books and 4/5 of her books are about queer girls and I love love love them!



Though she only has two books out, she’s an auto-buy author for me. I love her writing and her books, and I am eager to see what she comes out with next!



Yesss I have only read The Raven Cycle and Call Down the Hawk by Maggie, but I do own several of her other books, and I think that makes her a contender for auto-buy author for me.




*coughs* But Star, haven’t you only read Whisper and Weapon? That may be true, but, I do own her Medoran Chronicles series, and I have full intentions of reading them very soon. I swear!


Follow Star at Little Miss Star, Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads


What's your pick for this week? Share on your blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, or in the comments below! Make sure you tag your posts with #AusYABloggers so we can share the love.

Post a Comment

© AusYABloggers. Design by Fearne.